Early Childhood Developmental Services
Through the ECDS program, we provide therapeutic and educational early intervention. This program is for children who are at risk for developmental delays or who may be diagnosed with a developmental disability.
In partnership with NAEYC services, this program provides age-appropriate educational services and therapeutic interventions using evidence-based practices.
Growing Together Preschool is dedicated to bringing quality in-home early intervention services to children and families in the following areas:
- Cognitive and Physical Development
- Speech and Language Development
- Social and Emotional Development
- Adaptive (self-help) Development
- Behavior Management
We believe that parents and caregivers possess an unparalleled knowledge of a child’s unique attributes and needs, and are therefore in the best position to provide input to service identification. As the foundation of this program, we emphasize a multidisciplinary collaborative partnership that is relationship-based and culturally responsive.
Services are family-centered, and employ appropriate curriculum and intervention strategies individually tailored for each child whom we serve. Growing Together Preschool is committed to partnering with children/families to promote optimal development.
- Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapy
- Special Education/Special Instruction/Developmental Instruction
- Independent Initial Eligibility Evaluations
- Family-Centered Play Based Evaluations
- Individual Home & Community Based Services available for children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder that are consistent with evidence based intervention.
- Specific Assessments in fine motor, gross motor, speech, feeding, oral/motor, cognition, social-emotional development and challenging behaviors.
- Consultative Services
- Recommendations for Adaptive Equipment
Contact Us Online!
Please fill out the form below or for an immediate response, Call Us Today! 859-474-2834